1. What’s most important in starting a new meeting, is your level of desire. A shared goal between two or more people working together, works best.
2. For more information about starting a PAL Meeting in your area, Contact PAL at: email@example.com. We provide training and support for all of our facilitators!
3. To see how a typical meeting is run, look at our PAL Meeting Format.
4. A volunteer facilitator is not a teacher. Teachers need to have complete knowledge of their subject. A facilitator is more of a time-keeper, guide, and fellow student, learning the curriculum along with the other group members.
5. Meetings are usually 1.5 hours long and most held on weekday evenings.
6. We can help you find a church or suitable location for your meeting (just as a church might provide for other outside groups such as AA or Al-Anon).
7. Once we have secured a location, you have your training, and all the resources we provide, then the information about your group can be shared with the public. We will provide brochures, flyers and information on our website sharing the meeting time and location.
Comments are closed.